Over the course of my career writing about MMORPGs, I’ve had the chance to conduct interviews with developers, create previews on upcoming games, and even author a review or two. The list below represents some of those articles that I’m most proud of.
- EVE Online: Interview with Jon Lander on continued success.
- Game Mechanics: Irregular column on Questing
- Defiance: Hands-on Preview
- Logitech G600 MMO Mouse: Review
- Steelseries WoW MMO Mouse: Review
- City of Steam: Investigation into new publisher
- Guild Wars 2 – Op-Ed on Lost Shores content patch
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – Op-Ed on Free to Play Transition
- Hawken – Hands-on preview
- Warface - Hands-on and interview with producer Peter Holzapfel.
- EVE Online - Interview with executive producer Jon Lander.
- GDC Online – Narrative Summit - Interview with Tom Abernathy and Richard Dansky.
- Final Fantasy XIV – Interview with producer/director Naoki Yoshida.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – Interview with exective producer Jeff Hickman.
- The Secret World – Preview of new content with lead designer Martin Bruusgaard and lead content designer Joel Bylos.
- The Secret World – Review one month after launch.
- Raiderz – Interview with producer Rudiger Moersch.
- Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes – Hands-on and interview with producer Carrie Gouskos.
If you’d like to know more, take a look at my experience discussing video games and MMORPGs.