BEng (Hons) Information Systems Engineering, School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Surrey, Guildford.
- Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, UML & Use Cases, Customer-Centric Design, Documentation
- Network Infrastructure: TCP/IP, GSM, UMTS
- Server Infrastructure: Apache/IIS, SQL, Linux
- Platforms: Cloud (Salesforce.com), VPS, hosted solutions.
- Programming (although rusty): C/C++, Java, Pascal, BASIC. Familiar with Ada, Perl and PHP.
- Documentation creation, collaborative wikis, version control systems
- Rudimentary creative illustration via Photoshop.
- Hi-def video capture, editing, voice-over and upload.