July 2008-Present – Solution Designer, Business IT Domain.
- Part of design team for Joined Up Communications – flagship project to provide online sales and service to business customers
- Integration lead between Salesforce.com, in-house systems such as billing, and external systems such as Openreach
- Lead designer on Mobile Device Management
June 2006-July 2008 – Reporting Development Manager, Operations.
- Automated reporting, allowing the team to provide additional service
- Developed reporting methods and performance indicators for online services
- Defined metrics and methods for reporting on new consumer broadband service
July 2004-June 2006 – Lead Reporting Analyst, Operations.
- Developed a way to send network performance reports via SMS
- Responsible for developing, delivering and refining directorate-level dashboards
- Supported migration of internal support ticket & asset registration system
June 1999-September 2000 – Undergraduate Software Engineer
- University sandwich year.
- Developed internal diagnostics tool for Seaking AEW Mk7 radar & mission system. Ultimately licensed to UK MoD as first-line tool.
- Managed project library, including version control and approval coordination.